The Arboretum is fragile, help protect it by following these guidelines:
- Because of the delicate and valuable plantings along the paths we cannot allow dogs in the Arboretum.
- Please do not pick the flowers, plants, leaves, fruit or seeds.
- Please walk only on paths and grassy areas to avoid stepping on plants that have yet to emerge.
- Do not bring sports or game equipment, food, beverages or tobacco products into the Garden.
- Cars, bicycles, and other vehicles are restricted to the designated parking areas.
- You are welcome to take photographs, however they must be for personal use only.
- Wedding/Portrait photography by professional photographers is not permitted in the gardens.
- Images of Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without written permission from the Executive Director.
- We ask that you abide by the following guidelines while on the property:
- Set up tripods/easels on lawns or paved paths only, and not in garden beds.
- Follow the requests of gardeners and other Jenkins Arboretum staff.
- Respect the wishes of other guests, allowing for movement around you.
- Leave the garden as you found it.
We appreciate your understanding.