To make the most of your visit, please keep the following in mind:
- Please leave your dog and any other pets at home. Service animals are welcome to join you.
- Please do not pick flowers, plants, leaves, fruit, or seeds.
- Feel free to walk on any of the paved or grassy paths, but refrain from entering the garden beds.
- Please leave sports and game equipment at home.
- Cars, bicycles, scooters, and other vehicles are restricted to the designated parking areas.
- We encourage picnickers to enjoy snacks and meals in the designated picnic area near the parking lot; picnics are not permitted in the gardens.
- Feel free to take photographs and video for personal use. Drone photography is not permitted.
- Commercial and professional photography is permitted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Arboretum by appointment and for a fee. Please contact Stephanie Kuniholm at 610-647-8870 ext. 114 for more information.
- During your visit, you may be photographed by a staff or volunteer photographer. Your visitation serves as permission for the use of your image by the Arboretum.
- Tripods and easels are permitted on paved and grassy paths at the discretion of the Arboretum. Please be mindful of the safety and accessibility of other visitors.
- Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens is a horticultural treasure to be enjoyed by all; please make sure you are respectful of staff, volunteers, visitors, and the gardens.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your visit.